The headlines of the five news stories today in Cesky rozhlasOne wonders how the government has time to govern, when so much time and money is spent on weeding out one form of corruption after another.
- Police president Petr Lessy has been sacked after being accused of libel and abuse of public office.
- Vit Barta has filed an appeal with the Supreme Court over his suspended sentence for bribery.
- President Vaclav Klaus wants assurances before signing the church property restitution bill.
- Martin Knetig, former aid to the Environment Minister, has been acquitted of corruption charges.
- Government looks favorably on Senate's proposal to get rid of lifelong immunity for lawmakers and consitutional court judges.